opportunities to join our team
RDAR has an immediate need for team players to join our research team.
What’s it like to work here?
- We’re like a start up! Stuff needs to get done – everyone pitches in to get it done.
- We support each other, always backing each other up and extending a helping hand when needed.
- We work hard because we’re passionate about building a better agriculture industry.
- We’re always looking for the “….even better…” and the “yes, and….” we have a growth mindset!
- We laugh a lot!
If this sounds like the place you want to work, check out our current opportunities:
The Research Program Officer is responsible for providing scientific expertise to RDAR’s research grant programs and helping RDAR meet its mandate and goals. Within this role, the Research Program Officer ensures the ongoing engagement with Alberta’s research community in delivering results driven agriculture investments, resolving issues, and embracing opportunities for Alberta’s livestock and crop sectors. You’re a good fit for the job if you:
- are keen to develop relationships in Alberta’s agriculture industries.
- have a discriminating eye for projects that will have a direct positive impact on Alberta’s agriculture industry.
- have a good understanding Alberta’s crop producers’ needs and an appreciation for the science needed to meet those needs.
- want to participate on a team that’s excited to build the industry.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for administrative requirements in delivering the research grant programs and reporting of RDAR’s outcomes and performance measures. Working alongside the Research Program Officers and the Financial Team, the Program Coordinator will help ensure essential information related to grant applications and reports are gathered, reviewed, monitored, and shared. You’re a good fit for this job, if you:
- You are extremely detail oriented and take pride in your work.
- You’re always looking for a better way to work and reach objectives.
- You keep the big picture in mind even when working with minor tasks.
- You’re interested in seeing agriculture and agri-food flourish in Alberta and beyond.
Interested? Submit your Cover Letter and Resume to HR@rdar.ca.
These competitions will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in our team!